Education Analysis and Improvement Service
The Futures Trust is passionate about supporting schools and MATs to improve outcomes for their learners, staff and communities. Our team of education experts have developed a range of models and services to help schools secure a brighter future. We know that every school or trust is unique and we tailor our expertise to fit your phase, context and specific needs.
Our approach is to work in partnership with you and your school. We develop lasting relationships based on mutual respect and delivering what we promise.
Why Choose The Futures Trust?
- We are a team of highly qualified education practitioners who are on the ground, actively delivering school improvement, every day.
- Our team has over 10 years experience working with a variety of schools in very different and unique contexts.
- We are able to demonstrate how we have helped a number of schools in different contexts achieve improved and sustainable outcomes for learners, build a high quality workforce, develop an enhanced curriculum and create exceptional enrichment opportunities.
- We help schools develop their ‘curriculum intent’ reflecting their own specific mission for learning, whilst ensuring that they are able to communicate this effectively to a number of stakeholders.
- We tailor our response to your school’s starting point on the its school improvement journey: stabilise, repair, improve, sustain.
- We have developed a highly successful primary to secondary transition model and helped a number of schools to implement it in their unique context effectively.
- Our curriculum, staffing and assessment models have uncovered new ways to achieve financial sustainability whilst investing in improving learner outcomes.
- Our experience includes primary and secondary phases and developing successful groups of schools and Multi Academy Trusts.
- We offer affordable solutions from just £500 per day.
Download our prospectus attached below and find out more about our school and trust packages or contact us