Recruitment and Equalities Manager
Grade 7 £33,201 - £40,057
37 hours per week all year round, applications on a flexible basis welcome
Do you want to make a real difference to community and work in a role with deep
underlying moral purpose? Are you interested in continuing your career in a high performing team that makes a difference to young people every day?
We are seeking to appoint a highly and organised and experienced Recruitment and
Administration Manager, to add capacity to our team continue their professional development journey with us. Once appointed they will help ensure our fantastic HR Team deliver an
efficient, effective and recruitment service to schools across our growing and high performing
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter
futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and
successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Students First – all staff totally focused upon the educational benefit of our students
- It’s about learning – students and all staff focused upon developing and improving their learning
- No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure students, and all staff maximise their achievement
You will have excellent time management skills and ideally have experience of managing
a full recruitment cycle from start to finish. You will have strong organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage your own workload.
You will have experience of successfully implementing administrative systems, and will be able to
work in a fast-paced environment, whilst producing consistently accurate and high-quality work.
Utilising your strong literacy, ICT and communication skills, you will support the Trust schools
with their recruitment campaigns.
Employees of the Trust HR Team have:
- A supportive team environment based in the Teams central office at Kersley Newland School
- Highly supported professional development and coaching including fully funded professional qualifications
- The opportunity to work when required in a variety of schools in the Trust and therefore work with a range of colleagues
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Health Services
- 27 days annual leave rising to 32 days after 5 years’ service
Closing date: midday on 23ʳᵈ May 2022
Interview to be confirmed
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the published closing
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not
accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or
to the school address marked for the attention of Suki Garchay.
The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The
successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.